This page was last updated: April 11, 2016
Norwood Service League collects contact information from donors, volunteers and supporters for the express purpose of agency fundraising and communications. NSL does not share, sell, exchange or make public this information.
- Tax-deductible donations made in a safe and easy manner through PayPal.
Serving the people of Norwood, Ohio
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT to NORWOOD SERVICE LEAGUE
Norwood Service League Inc is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit charity, registered with Ohio Secretary of State, and your gifts are tax-deductible.
Ways to Support your local Norwood Community Resource
- Go to www.goodsearch.com , select Norwood Service League as your charity of choice. Use GoodSearch as your search engine landing page. Every time you use the internet to search information GoodSearch donates a penny to Norwood Service League.
"It really adds up! "
Norwood Service League, Inc. Norwood, OH 45212
P.O. Box 12815, Norwood, Ohio 45212
- Become a donor with your monthly gift of $25 or more for a year to help meet the needs in our community.
- NSLFoodSHARE food co-op to "save money on our time" -- Go to our Programs & Services page for more information and view/print our current order menu sheet. Proceeds go to support our programs and services.
- Become a volunteer as a board member, an agency volunteer (training provided) working with people in need, help with seasonal building maintenance, lead or organize fundraising efforts in the workplace, at local church, or civic/fraternal organization.
- Serve as a volunteer Team Captain with our annual Charity Golf Ball Drop fundraiser sponsored by a local foundation. 2016 date to be announced.
- Support NSL Fall Community BASH held in October by attendance or participation with information table. 2016 event date to be announced in August.
Telephone- 513-885-9363 Please leave message for call back.
Postal Mail- Norwood Service League, P.O. Box 12815, Norwood, Ohio 45212
Boardroom wood-like storage metal storage Front desk Exe. desk/chair desk
wood shelf 7 lobby chairs 2 Ikea tables 6ft metal storage lateral drawers
NSL RELOCATION SALE - call 513-885-9363 to view by appointment.
Must remove by April 18, 2016
ALSO: Dorm-size fridges, various file drawers, conveyor, miscellaneous wood/metal storage shelves and cabinets with shelves, 2 adjustable height corner computer tables, dorm-size computer tables, older desk, 2 heavy long wood tables.
MUST remove purchased items by April 18.