This page was last updated: January 21, 2016
Norwood Service League collects contact information from donors, volunteers and supporters for the express purpose of agency fundraising and communications. NSL does not share, sell, exchange or make public this information.
- Tax-deductible donations made in a safe and easy manner through PayPal.
Serving the people of Norwood, Ohio
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT to NORWOOD SERVICE LEAGUE
Norwood Service League Inc is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit charity, registered with Ohio Secretary of State, and your gifts are tax-deductible.
Ways to Support your local Norwood charity
- Go to www.goodsearch.com , select Norwood Service League as your charity of choice. Use GoodSearch as your search engine landing page. Every time you use the internet to search information GoodSearch donates a penny to Norwood Service League.
"It really adds up! "
Norwood Service League, Inc.
2071 Lawrence Avenue, Norwood, OH 45212
- Become a donor with your monthly gift of $25 or more for a year to help meet the needs in our community.
- Go to "Announcement" page to listen to our radio ad.
Located in the heart of Norwood, Ohio.
Our location was established in 1920 and re-established in 2007.
Norwood Service League is conveniently located at 2071 Lawrence Avenue, Norwood, OH 45212 in the heart of our city, accessible by Metro. We have convenient off-street parking and nearby on street parking. NSL is behind US BANK near Surrey Square.
- Join NSLFoodSHARE food co-op to "save money on our time" -- Go to our Programs & Services page for more information and view/print our current order menu sheet. Proceeds go to support our programs and services.
- Become a volunteer as a board member, an agency volunteer (training provided) working with people in need, help with seasonal building maintenance, lead or organize fundraising efforts in the workplace, at local church, or civic/fraternal organization.
- Serve as a volunteer Team Captain with our annual Charity Golf Ball Drop fundraiser sponsored by a local foundation. 2016 date to be announced.
- Support NSL Fall Community BASH held in October by attendance or participation with information table. 2016 event date to be announced in August.
NSL communications system (telephones and computers) is inoperable with outdated server, requires replacement.
Please use the following contact information:
call director at 513-885-9363 Lupe Hoyt, business cell number, if you need assistance or have a questions.
NSLfoodSHARE program purchased 110 member orders for Thanksgiving food and turkeys. See Program & Services page for more photos.